Whether you are a tour operator, hospitality provider, or independent travel agent, Parker Russell LLP has the industry knowledge and insight to assist your business.
The travel sector has undergone some of the biggest changes over the last few years. The complexities and daily needs of the travel industry are well understood by Parker Russell LLP. We submit regular returns to the trade associations, alleviating client worry about penalties for non-compliance. All documentation is accurate and management information reliable. The entire process is, in fact, explained in detail to clients, the rules are clarified and help is given in implementing the systems required for compliance.
Parker Russell LLP has helped its Travel clients turn turbulent times into one of opportunity. By working with leading organisations from the travel industry, we ensure we are always developing news ways to address your industry and regulatory issues.
Specialist advice we can provide for your sector includes:
- ATOL applications
- Tour Operator Margin Scheme
- Industry regulation and compliance
- Tax planning and compliance for the travel industry
- PAYE and VAT compliance
- Corporate restructuring including debt advisory, cash management and property advice ;
- Advising on employee issues such as benefits, pensions, share schemes, people and performance development, and employment law