HR services for small and medium-sized businesses
Sound people management is critical to the success of every organisation. Whether you need help in drawing up employment contracts, require specialist HR advice or need assistance in filling a key position, we can meet your needs.
Parker Russell provides HR services to a diverse range of small and medium-sized clients.
Our team helps with:
- Essential documentation – to meet legal requirements and ensure you are protected in the event of a claim. We help with employment contracts, employee handbooks, HR policies and procedures, as well as standard letters
- Executive recruitment – we manage the whole recruitment process, from the scoping of the position and screening of applications, to the introduction of suitable candidates
- Payroll services – to provide you with a comprehensive computerised payroll service which includes security payslips for each employee, P45 forms when required and liaison with HMRC on employee tax matters
- Organisational change – to help manage and communicate change within your organisation, whether it be a redundancy situation, providing outplacement support, advising on TUPE legislation or developing internal communications strategies
- HR healthcheck – to ensure your employment policies, procedures and practices are up to date and in line with best practice and legal compliance
- Training and development – to help your employees realise their full potential and, in turn, help your business grow. We provide workshops and programmes tailored to your specific needs. Furthermore we provide development centres to help you identify and retain the talent within your organisation
- Retained HR support – if you have little or no HR expertise, we provide tailored operational support that covers all your HR requirements.